You have a toddler and you are anxious to get them out of diapers and into underwear. But, you might be asking yourself, “Is my child ready?”
Why is it, when we think about potty training our kids, we are timid to try training our kids early, when they are toddlers? You have those two choices, and it’s up to you, but I think getting them trained early is just one thing to check off your list.
Why should you potty train early and not let my child train himself/herself?
- No messy diapers.
- No buying of diapers
- No more changing diapers.
- Your children will feel more independent, confident and proud
How do you know if your toddler ready to POTTY TRAIN IN 3 DAYS ?
- Watching you (or bigger siblings) go to the bathroom
- Pretending to go to the bathroom on the potty or pretending to wipe
- Interested in body parts
- Having a dry diaper for more than an hour
When they start doing those things, take advantage of it!
Here’s a book that just might help you if you are interested in doing the 3 day Potty Training: