We love to make our own ice cream! We make ice cream weekly and the kids say it’s their favorite dessert. Make up some from one of these delious ice cream recipes.
10 AWESOME ICE CREAM RECIPES
1. Lemonade as ice cream? Wow! via I Heart Nap Time
2. Every child loves Cookie Monster– make it ice cream! via Frugal Coupon Living
3. I could eat creamy chocolate ice cream all day. via American Heritage Cooking
4. Blueberries are great for your body and as ice cream too! via Baked By Rachel
5. Cookie dough ice cream is the daycare kids most asked for. via Celebrating Sweets
6. Butter pecan ice cream is a dessert that the hubby requests once a week. via Will Cook For Friends
7. Jello is a childhood favorite and now you can have Jello sherbert ice cream! via Smart School House
8. Watermelon is perfect served in a cone-as ice cream! via Addicted To Veggies
9. Mint chocolate chip has got to be my most favorite ice cream ever since I was little. via Cooking Classy
10. Come on, Reeses peanut butter cups? Yes, please! via Recipe Girl
If you’re looking for an ice cream maker, try this one (affiliate).
What’s Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?