The kids love learning about money and saving. DIY Piggy banks are a great way for kids to learn about saving. When they fill up piggy banks with spare change, it’s so exciting for them. After they are filled to the top, you can head to the bank and open up a savings account for them to save for their future! to
20 Fun Piggy Banks For Daycare Kids To Make
1. Mason Jar Superhero Banks -for the super hero at heart.
2. Formula Can Piggy Bank – Who doesn’t have a ton of formula cans?
3. Ice Cream Fund Mason Jar –A fun family piggy bank to make.
4. Giant Mail Tube Piggy Bank – I love this one.
5. Totem Pole Banks from Cans and Duct Tape – A great learning project for kids.
6. DIY Shadow Box Bank – This would work for a gift saving project.
7. Piggy Bank from a Wipes Container – Have plenty of empty containers?
10. Cha-Ching Mason Jar Piggy Bank – A fun and colorful bank.
11. DIY Cereal Box Piggy Banks – Don’t throw away your cereal box!
12. Mayo Jar Hamm Piggy Bank –I love recycling for crafts.
13. Soda Bottle Piggy Bank – Just so cute.
14. Turtle Piggy Bank – These float!
15. Mason Jar Piggy Bank – Another mason jar one.
16. Minion Piggy Bank from Water Cooler Bottle – My daughter loves this one.
17. Pringles Can Piggy Bank – Pringles cans can be used for so many crafts.
18. Minnie and Mickey Disney Vacation Saving Jars – Another family piggy bank idea.
19. DIY Airplane Piggy Bank – The boys had fun with this one.
20. Spend Share Save Piggy Banks – Spend some and save some.