Free virtual field trips can turn a boring day into a fun and exciting day.
With the current situation in the world, who knows when trips will be a thing again. But, why should your family be deprived of exploring the world?
They won’t have to! Take your family (or if you run a daycare, surprise the kids) on a free virtual trips.
Here are 20 virtual trips you can go on without leaving your home.
- Explore Yellowstone National Park with virtual tours our their different famous spots.
2. Go for a virtual swim and explore a coral reef in the Bahamas.
3. Visit the White House to see where the president lives.
4. Be amazed as you explore the Moai monolithic statues carved more than 500 years ago by the people who lived on Easter Island.
5. The kids can tell their friends they visited the Egyptian pyramids !
6. Learn all about the Amazon Rainforest with an educational tour and feel like you are right there with the animals.
7. Have you are wanted to sail through Antarctica?
8. See what life is like in a 17th century English village.
EXPLORE THE WORLD FOR FREE
9. Climb through the world’s largest cave in Vietnam.
10. Turn your home into a planetarium with this virtual view of the stars and constellations.
11. I have fond memories going to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History when I was little!
12. Look down the Grand Canyon from above and see just how big it really is.
13. Take your family to the Zoo in Atlanta to see all the cute pandas.
14. Stroll through the home of the Royal Family with this tour of Buckingham Palace.
15. Get a live look at the Mount St. Helens volcano.
16. Observe polar bears in the tundra of Canada on this Discovery Education virtual field trip.
17. Take an african safari to the Etosha National Park in Namibia, Africa.
18. Enjoy the view from the top deck of the Empire State Building.
19. Get up-close and personal with a shark at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
20. This virtual farm tour will let kids visit minks and learn how milk and cheese are processed.